A-F Tiger Summer Football 2020
First Workout Date: Monday, June 29th
Days: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
1) Must arrive between 8:30 and 8:45 for the daily health screening by the trainer
Athletes who do not arrive in time for the health screening can’t participate that day and must leave the campus immediately.
2) Workouts à 9:00 am until 10:55 am each day
3) All athletes must have a ride by 11:00 am in order to leave campus immediately
Only athletes participating in basketball workouts may remain on campus after 11:00 am
EVERYONE must enter and leave through the backdoor of the gym. No access to any other areas of the building
Summer Workout Dates (20 total days):
Essential Guidelines from SCHSL for ALL workout sessions during Phase 1 – No Exceptions:
1. Daily health screening of athletes, coaches, and staff by a health care professional (athletic trainer). Temperature screening will be done on each athlete, coach and staff member along with the administration of the following health related questions.
- If temperature is equal to or greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, or an individual answers YES to any of the following questions, then they cannot participate on that day and will not be allowed to stay on site. They must leave immediately.
- Daily Health Evaluation Questions:
- Have you had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 72 hours (3 days)?
- Have you had a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea?
- Have you had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 with the previous 14 days?
- Do you have a compromised immune system or chronic diseases?
2. Face coverings that completely cover the nose and mouth are required for everyone and should be worn as follows:
1) Must wear a face covering when not actively participating in the activity 2) Face coverings should not be shared. 3) Non-disposable face coverings should be cleaned and disinfected daily. Coaches and Staff: Must wear a face covering at all times while on site and during the entire workout
3. Everyone must maintain 6ft. social distancing when inactive or actively participating in non-vigorous exercise and activities. When using weight rooms, practicing calisthenics, running, or other conditioning training where vigorous exercise occurs, proper spacing from others must be maintained by working out with 12 feet minimum between each person.
4. Athletes, coaches and staff should come dressed for participation as the use of locker rooms and/or offices is prohibited during Phase 1. Personal contact should be avoided at all times. This includes, but is not limited to: huddles, high- fives, handshaking, fist-bumping, and chest-bumping.
5. Individuals should bring a personal water bottle to each workout and not share this bottle with anyone.
Click here for more information regarding summer workouts.