The South Carolina Department of Education developed e-Learning days to allow learning to continue on school closure days. The goal of e-Learning is to avoid the loss of instructional time during school closures.
- Students will use the Teacher Pages on the school website and the ClassLink platform (launchpad.classlink.com/Allendale) to access on-line curriculum, programs, and/or assignments.
- See AFHS website for Meal Distribution Schedule / Internet Access Location
- Free internet access is currently being offered through Comcast and Spectrum. Use this link for more information https://www.internetessentials... for Comcast or call 1 (844) 488-8395 for Spectrum. Check the ACS district website for further updates.
Additional Educational Resources:
Emergency Contact Information:
- Darlene Hall, Principal: 803-842-4732/ email@example.com
- Coby Brandyburg, Assistant Principal: 803-686-9863/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- LaChonna Avery, Assistant Principal: email@example.com
- Mona Lisa Anderson, CTE Director/Assistant Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org